The Higher Education Web Professionals Association will host a brand new, online event focused on analytics this month. The HighEdWeb 2021 Analytics Summit, taking place on April 29, 2021, will provide valuable training and professional development for those who want to improve content performance and build confidence in their marketing measurement capabilities.
- Google products including Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and Search Console
- Social Metrics
- Email Metrics
- Search Engine Optimization
- What data you should track
- Getting insight from your data
- Developing data-based action plans
The Summit will kick off with a keynote by Chris Penn, co-founder and chief data scientist at TrustInsights.ai. He’ll explore how marketing performance measurement is changing as well as the role of AI and machine learning.
Other expert presenters include:
- Josh Dodson – Vice President of Innovation, VisionPoint Marketing
- Noel Fisher – Digital Marketing Strategist, OHO Interactive
- Liz Gross – CEO, Campus Sonar
- Brian Piper – Director of Content Strategy and Assessment, University of Rochester
- Curtis Welch – Enrollment Marketing Manager, Wisconsin Lutheran College
The cost for attending is just $35 and discounts are provided to paid members of Higher Education Web Professionals Association. Check out the schedule and register.